25 September 2011

Maybe I'm Pathetic

Maybe I'm pathetic... 
 
To keep the faith evethough things turned out this way

I accidentally remembered everything when the five boys were just starting to rise.

During the BoA / Britney Spears concert; when they started singing, only one girl screamed for them.

When they were promoting in Japan; they were forced to learn Japanese, since they have no translator. 

Jaejoong suffered knee injury during ‘Rising Sun’ promotions.

Yoochun became sickly.

Yunho was poisoned. 

There is this “Water diet” 

They were scolded at Beijing due to playing of microphones while waiting for the reporters to arrive.

Jaejoong was caught DUI.

The news of ‘member replacement’.

The rumours of disbandment.

Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu decided to withdraw from SME.

Yunho and Changmin stayed.

Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu attended the MNET ‘09 in behalf of DBSK.

Jaejoong said that ‘to my two friends; I love you.’

Junsu’s tweet about HoMin not responding to them.

Jaejoong’s tweet about HoMin not answering their calls.

Shindong, Sungmin said something in defense of Yunho.

Yunho denying that the trio tried to contact them.

HoMin singing the DBSK’s songs.

HoMin singing ‘Balloons’ with SHINee.

‘Wasurenaide’ being sang and translated by a Chinese. 

Jaejoong’s tweet that he misses HoMin.

Changmin and Yoochun almost meet during the taping of ‘Paradise Ranch’ and ‘Miss Ripley’ 

Jaejoong and Yunho almost meet due to Yunho’s ‘Kiss and Cry’ and Jaejoong’s ‘Protect the boss’ 

Rumours saying that the five meet up.

Pictures that showing Yunho and Jaejoong were having same stuffs.

And, rumours that say that the five meet up for Yunho’s birthday.

Call me pathetic, call me delusional, 

But these are the reasons that made me keeping the faith until now.

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH...

~ 5 Sparkling Stars ~
I'm Proud to Be a Cassiopeia :)



crdts ; tumblr
( i edited a bit)